Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 14 - It continues

I have a few pieces in the works, but have not been able to totally concentrate on them. I equate this to the "powder rule." When it dumps in the winter, you drop everything and head to the mountains in order to get your turns in on the slopes. Well, living at the beach, we have no snow. Ergo, when the surf picks up, little else gets done. And the swell being so good, I have not focused on creating anything since I've been frothing at the mouth to jump in the water and get a few turns off the lip.

So, in the meantime, here is a woodblock that I did in college. I haven't printed it in a few years, but I should be getting some out soon. If you think the block looks good, wait till you seen the real print. 

 
"untitled"
Woodblock
circa 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment