Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Damn the Torpedos, Full Steam Ahead!

The past week or so I have been in the process of shooting and editing a video resume for the folks at GoPro. Let me just say its consuming my life, and I LOVE IT! The last time that I made a movie was back in college, and I almost won the Regis University film fest for a second year in a row. That first place gift certificate to Mongolian BBQ would have been mine, but there were some crooked judges...kind of like the Olympics a few years ago when the Froggies screwed the Canadian couple out of the figure skating gold.

Here are a couple of pieces that I have used in the film so far.
No. 3
Solar Flare on Wood
No. Five
Linoleum Print on Grocery Bag

This past weekend was also Woodies on the Wharf here in town, and these are a few shots I took with my brothers Digital SLR that I stole. Switching from film to digital has been interesting for me.  Its been quite the learning curve since I have no idea how to use the camera. Kind of like giving an abacus to anybody younger than 30 nowadays. You know it works, but have no instructions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment